Personalized Website Critique
Personalized evaluation of your website and how to improve the design, buyer experience, and SEO.
Get a detailed analysis of your site, including actionable steps to improve design & performance.
Your website is like a valuable employee that works 24/7. It’s your receptionist, brand ambassador, and salesperson! Having a great web presence gives your business credibility and serves your customers.
There’s nothing better than personalized feedback & support! That’s what I am offering with my personalized website critique. I’ll look over your website and give you my personalized insights specifically for you & your unique brand.
Through my years of experience building websites and fixing many more, I’ve identified factors in a website’s design, layout, content, structure, and navigation that have an effect on its ability to perform.
I’ll address issues and identify additional opportunities for your website. By providing actionable recommendations, you’ll be on your way to improving your site design, content, search engine rankings, conversion rates, and more.
Please leave a link to your website in the “website URL” box.
Is your website working hard or hardly working?
- Is navigating your site easy and intuitive?
- Are you capturing your desired audience of ideal customers?
- Is it helping you build an email list of potential customers with whom you can contact regularly?
- Does it look great across multiple devices: smart phones, tablets, laptops, & desktop monitors?
- Is your checkout a smooth, streamlined process that converts?
- Does your site match the quality of your work?
- Have you implemented basic SEO to bring traffic from search engines?
Get valuable feedback on your website’s design, usability, SEO, and more!
What you’ll get:
[Video] 20-25 minute video screencast of me reviewing your website
[PDF] Written report with a handy checklist
Note: You will receive an email with a link to download your personalized critique video & PDF report. You may download both and save them forever.
Your Critique will include:
Each critique is a video screencast with audio of my voice as I review your website
- Suggestions on overall design, branding, clarity, and cohesion
- Feedback on what’s working and what I wouldn’t change
- Feedback on your layout, navigation, and structure
- Tips for improving customer experience
- Insights on your website’s speed & performance
- Feedback on your content quality & length
- Suggestions for optimizing images
- Opportunities for SEO improvement
- Check your site is mobile friendly and accessible across a range of devices
- & anything else I notice or think that you might find helpful to your site
With each critique video, a 1-2 page document of notes will also be provided
- Page-by-Page Checklist of suggestions for improvement
- Links to resources I mention or think you specifically might find helpful
Timeline / Turnaround:
Please allow me up to 8 days to record your screencast and upload it for you. You will receive an email with a link to download your critique.
If you have any questions after your critique is uploaded, I am available to you via email for 7 days if some additional clarification is needed. If you require or desire answers beyond a quick 1-3 sentence response, please consider booking a 1-on-1 Consulting Session so we can dig into your unique questions and strategy.
I’m a self-taught web designer. I started making websites as a kid in the early 2000’s. Back then, I wrote HTML to create pages.
I graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts with a concentration in graphic design from my local University in 2010. I learned the principals of design, color theory, typography, logo design & branding, package design, page layout, and more. I fulfilled my internship at USA Weekend Magazine, a sister publication to Gannett’s USA Today newspaper.
I’ve been working as a professional web designer for 8 years. During those years, I’ve worked with several website platforms including Magento, Drupal, GoDaddy, Wix, Weebly, DNN, and WordPress.
Now I enjoy building custom WordPress websites for my clients, and I also consult and teach handmade business owners / Etsy sellers how to create and manage their own website for their handmade product-based business.
I can’t wait to work with you!
This is a non-refundable offering, all sales are final due to their personalized nature. If I see your website and think I cannot at all make suggestions, I will refund you before beginning. I make no guarantees about results.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.